Buttery Yellow Cake With Creamy Frosting
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 28 min
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray two 9-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat melted Spread, cake mix, water and eggs 1 minute or until moistened. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat confectioners sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Spread, milk and vanilla 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 1 minute. Spread on cake.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|