Marble Bundt Cake
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 55 min
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 3/4 tsp. baking soda, divided
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine water, cocoa powder, brown sugar and 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda; set aside. In medium bowl, with wire whisk, combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Country Crock® Spread with granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in 2 teaspoons vanilla, scraping sides occasionally. On low speed, alternately beat in flour mixture and sour cream just until blended, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Remove 1 cup cake batter and stir into cocoa mixture. Spoon 1/3 cup cake batter into prepared pan. Gently spoon in 1/2 of the cocoa batter over the cake batter, then gently spoon 1/2 of the remaining cake batter over the cocoa batter. Top with remaining cocoa batter, then remaining cake batter. With butter knife, gently swirl to marble; spread top to smooth.
- Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.On wire rack, cool 30 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- For glaze, microwave cream and corn syrup in microwave safe bowl at HIGH until very hot. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Add chocolate chips and let stand until chips are melted, about 5 minutes. Stir until blended. Cool, then drizzle over cake.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||80 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|