Cranberry Crunch Muffins
- Makes 12 muffins
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries or dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- For Muffins, preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cup cake liners; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt and orange peel; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, with electric mixer, beat 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread with 3/4 cup dark brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs until blended. On low speed, alternately beat in flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture; fold in cranberries. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan.
- For Topping, in medium bowl, combine oats, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar and flour. Blend in Spread to form crumbs. Evenly sprinkle on muffins; press lightly.
- Bake 25 to 27 minutes until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 15 minutes; remove from pan and serve warm or cool completely.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||51 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|