Makes 3 cups
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl (Mixture will be slightly lumpy). Serve with baby carrots, celery sticks or your favorite dippers.
- Spice up your meals with more great ways to enjoy Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip: •Buffalo Burgers: Use to top off everyday burgers and create a zesty new twist for an old favorite. •Red Hot Corn-on-the-Cob: Spread on hot corn and spice it up! Also great tossed with corn-off-the-cob. •Cool Fiery Greenbeans: Melt over hot cooked green beans for a flavor packed vegetable treat. •Buffalo Blue cheese Sandwich Spread: A spicy and exciting alternative! Try it on your favorite sandwiches. •Blazing Baked Potatoes: Use to add bold new flavor to an old standby.