Makes 64 pieces
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Chill Time||2 hours|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Layered Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 1 jar (7.5 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- Line 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Bring marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, Country Crock® Spread and salt to a boil over medium heat in large saucepan, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla until chocolate is melted. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Microwave white chocolate chips with peanut butter in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until melted; stir until chocolate is melted. Evenly spread over chocolate fudge.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. To serve, remove fudge from pan, then cut into 1-inch squares.