Avocado Tuna Melts
Combine tuna, our creamy light mayonnaise, with avocado and other fresh ingredients to create our delicious Avocado Tuna Melts recipe.
- Recipe Serves: 2
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 6 min
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeño pepper juice (optional)
- 4 slices whole grain sandwich bread
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Combine tuna, Light Mayonnaise and jalapeno in small bowl; set aside.
- Evenly top two bread slices with 1/2 of the cheese, avocado and tuna mixture, then remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, Spread side down, 2 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, then turn. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe*: $3.69
Cost per serving*: $1.85
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|