Country Blueberry Crisp
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 cups fresh blueberries or 2 bags (12 oz. ea.) frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats or quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine sugar with cornstarch in large bowl. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice. Turn into 8-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. With fingers, gently squeeze flour mixture to form crumbs; evenly sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Serve warm or at room temperature with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|