Sweet Potato Mash
Use this simple sweet potato mash recipe to enjoy nutritious, delicious mashed sweet potatoes.
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 medium sweet potatoes [or yams] (about 2-1/2 lbs.), peeled and cubed
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup [or pancake syrup ]
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Mash potatoes with Country Crock® Spread and remaining ingredients in same saucepan.
See Nutrition Information for sugar content.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||550 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|