Tortilla Snack Pizzas
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D, divided
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Evenly spread 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D on one side of each tortilla. Bake on cookie sheet, spread side down, 5 minutes or until crisply toasted; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in beans and continue cooking until heated through. Add spinach and cook 1 minute or until wilted.
- Top Spread-side of each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons sauce. Evenly top with spinach mixture, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|