Recipe Serves: 6
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Aunt Peggy's Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
Try this easy Country Crock® mashed potatoes recipe that perfects a meal.
- 3 lbs. red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place potatoes in 4-quart saucepot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over hight heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Return hot potatoes to saucepot and add Country Crock® Spread; mash. Stir in sour cream. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Cost per recipe*: $1.99. Cost per serving*: $.33. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See nutrition information for saturated fat content.