Recipe Serves: 12
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Stand Time||30 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||300|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Slow Cooker Molten Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 12 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, (about 6 oz.)
- Evenly coat bottom and sides of 5-quart slow cooker with 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients except chocolate chips in large bowl with electric mixer according to cake mix package directions; stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared cooker.
- Arrange two sheets paper towel over top of cooker, then place lid on top. (Paper towels will absorb moisture.)
- Cook on LOW 3-1/2 hours. Turn off heat, then let stand covered 30 minutes. Remove insert from cooker. Carefully remove lid and paper towels. Serve cake warm and, if desired, with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.16. Cost per serving*: $0.60. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.