Slow Cooker Creamy Country Potato Soup
- Makes 6 cups
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 4 hr
- Stand Time 10 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup onion
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream*
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and cream in slow cooker. Cook covered ON HIGH 3 to 4 hours or LOW 6 to 8 hours. Turn off heat. Stir in cheese and cream. Let stand 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Puree soup in blender or food processor in batches until smooth. Serve, if desired, with crumbled bacon, additional shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions and sour cream.
*No heavy cream? Use half and half or milk.