Recipe Serves: 10
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||300 minutes|
Slow-Cooked Country Beef Stew
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak [or stew meat], cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D, melted
- 1 1/2 lbs. small red new potatoes
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 8 ounces frozen pearl onions
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cubes, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray.
- Toss beef with flour. Add beef to slow cooker, then add Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D and remaining ingredients. Cook on HIGH 5 to 6 hours or LOW 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- TIP: For heartier beef flavor, brown beef before adding to slow cooker.