Recipe Serves: 12
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
|Freeze Time||240 minutes|
Marshmallow Rice Cereal Treat Ice Cream Pie
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups toasted rice cereal
- 1 container Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream [or Breyers® All Natural Chocolate Ice Cream], slightly softened
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce, warmed slightly
- 12 dollops sweetened whipped cream
- Line 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and cook, stirring frequently, until completely melted, about 2 minutes. Stir in cereal. Quickly spoon into prepared pan and press flat with spatula sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Chill 10 minutes.
- Cut cereal treats into 8 strips and chop strips; reserve 12 pieces for garnish.
- Stir cereal treats into Breyers® Ice Cream just until combined. Press into crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, drizzle caramel topping over ice cream. Garnish with whipped cream and reserved cereal pieces.
- TIP: Substitute store-bought cereal treats for the treats made in this recipe.