Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 4 matzos, broken into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Place matzo in colander and toss with hot water to soften; drain well to prevent sogginess.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk or fork. Stir in softened matzo until well coated.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook egg mixture, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Serve, if desired, with cinnamon and sugar, maple syrup or honey.
- Cost per recipe*: $2.98 Cost per serving*: $0.75 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.