Recipe Serves: 12
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Chill Time||120 minutes|
|Stand Time||30 minutes|
Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely ground pecans
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 40 caramels, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 12 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line 12-cup muffin pan with foil liners, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans, 1/4 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D, melted, and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl. Evenly spoon into prepared pan, pressing slightly; set aside.
- Microwave caramels, milk and remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute. Let stand 1 minute, then stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second increments until caramels are completely melted. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese with remaining 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl. Stir in vanilla; turn into glass measuring cup. Evenly pour 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture into prepared muffin cups.
- Spray 1-tablespoon measure with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon 1 tablespoon caramel mixture into each cup, coating spoon with cooking spray as needed. Reserve remaining caramel for garnish. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Cool 30 minutes on wire rack. Chill cheesecakes 2 hours or until cold.
- Microwave remaining caramel mixture at HIGH 20 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over cheese cakes, then drizzle with chocolate and top with pecans.