Recipe Serves: 6
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||255 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jar Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Season beef, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the beef, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Remove browned beef to slow cooker with slotted spoon, then repeat with remaining beef.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds. Remove to slow cooker.
- Stir in Sauce. Cook covered at HIGH 4 to 5 hours or at LOW 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked egg noodles.