Boston-style Baked Cod
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 lb. cod, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup buttery cracker crumbs (about 20 crackers)
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange cod in prepared dish, then drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine cracker crumbs with Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in small bowl, then evenly sprinkle over cod.
- Bake 12 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.