- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 4 crusty rolls
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 1/3 cups refried beans*, heated
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded romaine lettuce leaves
- Fresh tomato salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut rolls horizontally almost all the way through. Evenly spread rolls with Country Crock® Spread. Arrange rolls, Spread-side-down, in 12-inch skillet and toast until golden. Evenly top rolls with beans and cheese.
- Bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve topped with lettuce and salsa.
*To make quick refried beans, melt 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook 1 small onion, chopped over medium heat, stirring occasionlly, 4 minutes or until tender. Add 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) pinto beans and cook, mashing with fork, 4 minutes or until desired consistency.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|