- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, undrained
- 1/3 cup water
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 4 ounces chorizo sausage, chopped or crumbled
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Mexican crema
- 1/4 cup queso fresco
- Process beans with water in blender or food processor until mashed. Cook bean mixture in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chorizo with jalapeno pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook 2 tortillas, turning once, 2 minutes or until golden. Arrange on serving plates. Repeat with 1 tablespoon Spread and remaining 2 tortillas. Wipe skillet with paper towels.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook 2 eggs over medium heat, turning once, if desired, to desired doneness. Place eggs on tortillas. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and eggs.
- Evenly top eggs with black beans, then sprinkle with chorizo mixture. Drizzle with crema and sprinkle with queso fresco. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|