Makes 8 cups
|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||75 minutes|
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can (7 oz.) salsa verde
- 1 can (15 oz.) hominy
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- Bring pork and water to a boil over high heat in 4-quart saucepot. Reduce heat to low and skim off fat. Simmer covered 1 hour or until pork is very tender. Remove pork; shred. Reserve cooking liquid.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in same saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in salsa verde, hominy, Bouillon, shredded pork and cooking liquid. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with diced tomato, avocado, sliced radishes and lime wedges.