Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 cups salsa verde, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, rinsed
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 8 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 13 X 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup salsa verde in bottom of dish; set aside.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese and onion in bowl in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook 2 tortillas, turning once, 2 minutes or until softened. Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture onto tortillas; roll up. Arrange enchiladas, seam-side-down, in prepared baking dish. Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups salsa, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling and cheese is melted.