Ham & Cheese Tortas with Sweet Onions & Jalapenos
- Recipe Serves: 2
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Kaiser rolls or hoagie rolls, split
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until tender. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in jalapeno pepper.
- Spread Mayonnaise on rolls. Evenly top with ham, cheese, then onion mixture. Top with remaining rolls. Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||260|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|