Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 40 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- Freeze Time 30 min
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 cups Breyers® Vanilla Fudge Twirl
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at time, beating 30 seconds after each addition. Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls, 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 minutes or until tops are puffed and dry but still soft when touched. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack. Remove from sheets and cool completely.
- Microwave chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Repeat if needed to melt chocolate.
- Arrange 6 cookies on waxed-paper-lined baking pan, then drizzle with melted chocolate using a fork or spoon.
- Scoop Breyers® Vanilla Fudge Twirl on 6 remaining cookies, then top with decorated cookies; smooth Ice Cream edges. Return sandwiches to freezer to set before serving.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||124 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|