Pumpkin-Spiced Apple Crisp
- Recipe Serves: 10
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 medium Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease 1-1/2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Cut in 4 tablespoons Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in pecans; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, melted, in large bowl. Arrange apple mixture in prepared baking dish, then evenly sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake 1 hour or until fruit is tender and topping is golden. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|