Baked Spiced Apples
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 4 large McIntosh apples or golden delicious apples , cored
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 4 tsp. Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread
- 2/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°. Peel top 1/3 of apples. Arrange apples, peeled-side up, in medium baking dish; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, cranberries and pecans in small bowl; evenly spoon into center of apples, then evenly top with Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread. Pour water around apples. Bake uncovered, basting occasionally, 1 hour or until apples are tender.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Peel apples as above. Arrange apples in microwave-safe pie plate; cover with waxed paper. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes. Meanwhile, combine brown sugar mixture as above; evenly spoon into apples, then evenly top with Spread. Cover with waxed paper and microwave an additional 2 minutes or until apples are tender. Let stand 5 minutes.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|