Sweet Potato Praline Bake
Dig into this decadent praline sweet potatoes dish, which has the added flavor of pumpkin spice.
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread
- 1/4 cup cholesterol free egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine pecans with brown sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat sweet potatoes, Country Crock® Pumpkin Spice Spread, egg substitute and flour in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add marshmallow creme and beat just until blended. Spoon into ungreased 1-1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with pecan mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||330 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|