Caramelized Onion & Mushroom Mashed Potatoes
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot. Bring to a boil over hight heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are very tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, onion and rosemary, stirring frequently, until dark golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in milk.
- Drain potatoes and return to saucepot. Add remaining 2 tablespoons Spread; mash. Stir in mushroom mixture and season with pepper.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|