Chocolate Snowball Cookies
- Makes 54 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup PLUS 1 tsp. confectioners sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract [or almond extract]
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar and 3/4 cup confectioners sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Shape dough with wet hands into 1-inch balls, then arrange on ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until bottom of cookies are slightly golden. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- Place remaining 1 teaspoon confectioners sugar in small fine-mesh sieve and sprinkle lightly over cookies.
See nutritional information for saturated fat content.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|