Recipe Serves: 8
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hours 50 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Holiday Roast Chicken
- 1 roasting chicken, (4 to 5 lbs.), skin removed
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange chicken on rack in roasting pan.
- Combine Country Crock® Spread, cranberries, rosemary, orange and pepper.
- Rub chicken with Spread mixture.
- Roast chicken 20 minutes. Reduce oven to 375° and continue roasting additional 1 hour 15 to 30 minutes until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reaches 165°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.