Recipe Serves: 8
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Cinnamon Apples with Pecan Crumble
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 4 red apples [or semi-ripe pears], peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup no sugar added grape juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- For pecan crumble, mix 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread, brown sugar, flour and pecans in small bowl until coarse crumbs form; set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook apples, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in grape juice, vanilla and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes. Turn into 1-1/2 quart shallow casserole dish, then sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 15 minutes or until topping is crisp and golden brown. Serve warm.