Recipe Serves: 8
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Cinnamon Apples with Pecan Crumble
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 5 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 5 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°. For pecan crumble, mix 2 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, flour and pecans in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook apples, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Cook, stirring over low heat until apples are coated. Turn into 1-1/2 quart shallow casserole dish, then sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 15 minutes or until topping is crisp and golden brown. Serve warm.