Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Cauliflower
This delicious and healthy Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower recipe is sure to be something your whole family will love!
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Cover potatoes, cauliflower and garlic with water in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until vegetables are very tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Return vegetables to saucepan; mash. Stir in remaining ingredients.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|