Easy Creamed Corn
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 3 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free half and half
- 1 tsp. all-purpose flour
- Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook corn, stirring frequently, until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in green onion and cook 1 minute.
- Combine half and half with flour in small cup. Stir into skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread.
TIP: For an added kick add 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper to corn with green onions.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|