Greek Garlic-Oregano Roasted Chicken Dinner
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 4 medium new potatoes, quartered
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Country Crock® Spread, oregano, garlic, lemon peel and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange chicken, potatoes, yellow pepper and onion on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Toss with spread mixture.
- Roast chicken and vegetables, turning once, 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve with lemon wedges.
Roasting on a foil-lined sheet makes for easy clean-up.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||200 %|