Tortilla-Crusted Chicken Breasts
Simply crush baked tortilla chips to make the crumbs for the coating.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1/2 cup baked tortilla chip crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine tortilla crumbs, Country Crock® Spread and cumin in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet, then top with crumb mixture.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|