Pizza-Style Grilled Cheese
The Italian cousin of American grilled cheese.
- Recipe Serves: 2
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 slices whole wheat Italian bread
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tbsp. prepared pizza sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Evenly spread Country Crock® Spread on one side of each bread slice. Arrange 2 bread slices, Spread side down, in heated 12-inch nonstick skillet. Top each slice with 1/2 of the cheese, pizza sauce and basil, then remaining bread slices, Spread side up.
- Cook sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown and cheese is melted.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|