Shallot and Thyme Buttery Compound
A Ted Allen recipe
- Recipe Serves: 20
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 3 min
- Chill Time 1 hr
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 large shallot, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Melt 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in small skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook until soft, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in thyme, salt, and pepper. Transfer to small bowl; let cool.
- Combine remaining Spread with cooled shallot mixture. Spoon mixture into small cup. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.
- To serve, serve on grilled steak or chicken, or pass with dinner rolls.
|Portion||1 Tbsp.||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|