Recipe Serves: 6
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Tex Mex Creamy Chicken Casserole
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies*
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 corn tortillas, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray 11 x 7 inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- Combine melted Country Crock® Spread, chicken, corn, tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and cilantro in large bowl.
- Layer 6 tortilla halves in baking pan and top with half of chicken mixture. Repeat layer with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until tortillas are tender when pierced with a knife.
- *Such as Ro*Tel brand