Recipe Serves: 8
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- 4 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 cups roughly chopped assorted fresh vegetables, (such as peppers, onion, zucchini and mushrooms)
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce [or 2 cups pasta sauce]
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once until lightly golden on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside. Add vegetables to skillet and cook until vegetables are tender. Return chicken and juices to skillet. Add Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce; cover and cook until heated through and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Turn chicken and vegetables into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; cover with pizza crust. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and drizzle over crust; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- *For a festive decorative twist, create a flag on top of the crust using sliced tomatoes, cooked spinach and sliced mozzarella cheese cut into star shapes with a star cookie cutter.