Recipe Serves: 12
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Portion 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8 cups cooked mixed vegetables [or thawed frozen] (such as broccoli and cauliflower florets, green beans and red bell pepper)
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Melt Country Crock® Spread over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Remove 2 Tbsp to small bowl; combine with crumbs and set aside.
- Add vegetables to skillet and toss to coat. Stir in cream cheese and water and cook over low heat until cream cheese melts. Pour into shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese then crumbs.
- Bake until bubbly around edges and crumbs are lightly golden, about 25 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.61 Cost per serving*: $0.88 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.