Caesar Green Bean Casserole with Buttery Croutons
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 1/2 cups fresh Italian or French bread cubes
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 cups cooked mixed vegetables (such as green beans and red bell pepper)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt Country Crock® Spread over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Remove 2 tablespoons to medium bowl; add bread cubes and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook over low heat 1 minute. Add vegetables and remaining Parmesan and toss to coat. Pour into shallow 2-qt. baking dish and sprinkle with bread cubes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until vegetables are heated through and bread cubes are lightly golden.
Cost per recipe*: $7.66
Cost per serving*: $.63
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|