Buttery Scalloped Potatoes and Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 8 cups cooked mixed vegetables, (potatoes, broccoli florets and red bell pepper)
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt Country Crock® Spread over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Add vegetables and toss to coat. Pour into shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine milk and flour in liquid measuring cup. Pour into skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in 3/4 cup cheese. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until bubbly around edges and cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $7.87
Cost per serving*: $.65
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|