Recipe Serves: 6
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
Shrimp Scampi Casserole
- 4 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces dry linguine, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Melt 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and throughly cooked, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in artichokes and garlic; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Add broth, parsley and pepper flakes; add pasta and toss. Turn into 11 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Combine bread crumbs with remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in small bowl; sprinkle over casserole. Broil until golden brown. Serve, if desired, with lemon wedges.