Turkey Noodle Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 onion
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder*
- 8 ounces broad egg noodles or medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 3 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over medium heat. Remove 2 tablespoons to small bowl; combine with bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Add onion to skillet with melted Spread and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 7 minutes.
- Whisk in gravy, flour and garlic powder and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Combine cooked noodles, turkey, peas, gravy mixture and remaining Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Pour into shallow 3-quart baking dish; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and crumbs are toasted.
*Fresh garlic can be used instead of garlic powder. Use 2 cloves, finely chopped and cook with the onions.
Cost per recipe: $5.77
Cost per serving: $0.96*
*Based on lowest retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutrition information for cholesterol and sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|