Baked Chicken Oreganata
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 8 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 large lemon
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Sprinkle chicken with oregano. Arrange chicken in shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Juice and grate lemon (you'll need 2 tablespoons juice and 1 tablespoon peel). Combine Country Crock® Spread, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl; pour over chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon peel. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.
See nutrition infromation for fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|