Cedar Plank Glazed Sesame Salmon
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 1 hr
- Cook Time 25 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 1/2 -lb. salmon fillet
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Soak cedar plank in water 1 hour to 24 hours, placing a weight on top to keep plank submerged.
- Remove plank from water. Brush plank with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread, then arrange salmon on plank. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, sugar and soy sauce in small bowl; remove and reserve 1/2 and set aside. Brush salmon with remaining brown sugar mixture. Carefully place plank on hot grill.
- Grill salmon until salmon turns opaque, about 25 minutes. If edges of plank start to burn, carefully mist with water or move to cooler part of the grill.
- Remove from grill; brush salmon with reserved brown sugar mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallion.
Oven Directions: Preheat oven to 400°. Brush rimmed baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Simply Delicious. Arrange salmon on prepared pan. Follow directions above and bake 20 minutes or until salmon is opaque.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|