Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and basil in small bowl. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons Spread on cut sides of potatoes. Dip into bread crumb mixture. Arrange, cut sides down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove potatoes from baking sheet with spatula.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|