Asparagus Turkey Roll-Ups
- Recipe Serves: 18
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 12 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 12 Tbsp. lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 6 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey breast, (6 slices), halved crosswise
- 12 thin fresh asparagus, blanched or steamed, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2/3 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Flatten bread slices with rolling pin. Combine cream cheese with green onion in small bowl. Spread one side of bread slices with cream cheese mixture. Top each slice with 1 piece turkey, then 2 pieces asparagus. Roll up bread and brush with Country Crock® Spread. Roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Arrange seam-side-down on baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. To serve, slice each into 3 pieces.
TIP: Roll-Ups can be prepared ahead and frozen UNBAKED. When ready to serve, bake, frozen, until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
|Portion||2 pieces.||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|