Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 large head cauliflower, green leaves removed
- 1/4 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Brush baking sheet with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread.
- Cut cauliflower in half down center. Cut two 3/4-inch thick slices from each half and arrange on baking sheet. Brush tops with remaining 3 Tablespoons Spread. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, gently pressing to adhere.
- Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts and cauliflower is tender.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||170 %|