Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe-Bite-Size Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Country Crock® Bite-Size Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookie recipe makes for small cookies, but with big flavor!
- Makes 13 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 7 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Buttery Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. HERSHEY'S® Cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup REESE'S® Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S® Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Stir in chips until every spoonful of dough has some of the chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.
Make regular size cookies by using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough and baking 9 to 10 minutes.
|Portion||3 cookies||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|